Friday, October 29, 2010

40 Beauty Questions

TAG: 40 BEAUTY QUESTIONS

1) HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WASH YOUR FACE A DAY?
Usually twice, morning & night, sometimes 3 though if I'm getting ready to go out.

2) WHAT SKIN TYPE DO YOU HAVE? NORMAL/COMBO/OILY
Normal to Oily.

3) WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL WASH?
Vitamin E Cleanser by Elizabeth Grady

4) DO YOU EXFOILATE? FACE/BODY?
Exfoliating is usually done at school, but I do want to get the Premium Blend exfoliating scrub from EG to use at home. 
I'm using a body scrub from VS, but thinking of finding a new one.

5) WHAT BRAND DO YOU USE? EXFOILATER?
Victorias Secret

6) WHAT MOISTURIZER DO YOU USE?
Elizabeth Grady Optima C

7) DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES? FACE/BODY?
Lil bit on the bod...nothing major

8) DO YOU USE EYE CREAM?
Elizabeth Grady Anti Age Eye Cream

9) DID OR DO YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN?
Not really.  Hormonal breakouts mostly

10) DID YOU EVER HAVE TO USE PROACTIV?
Hah...I did try it.  Definitly not right for my skin.

11) WHAT FOUNDATION?
Oooo...my next post is going to be all about Bare Minerals & the stuff I'm using & new products I just got!
I'm using Bare Minerals foundation in Medium :)
 
12) WHAT CONCEALER?
Bare Minerals in Summer Bisque

13) DO YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTONE COLOR?
I believe it was Yellow maybe...

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAKE EYELASHES?
Love them!

15) DID YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO CHANGE YOUR MASCARA EVERY THREE MONTHS?
Yes. 

16) WHAT TYPE OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
Bare Escentuals Buxom

17) SEPHORA OR MAC?
I'm going to have to go with Sephora.  I do love MAC, but Sephora just offers SO much.

18) DO YOU HAVE A MAC PRO CARD?
Yes
19) WHAT MAKE UP TOOLS DO YOU USE WHEN APPLYING MAKE UP
Right now mostly BM brushes, along with a few from ELF that I got for a $1/ea & really love for packing on eyeshadow, a couple MAC, some Sephora.
 
20) DO YOU USE MAKE UP BASE PRIMER FOR THE EYES OR FACE?
Yes.  I used to use Smashbox oil free, now I'm trying the BM that came with the startup kit.  I use a discontinued Benefit eye primer, so if anyone has any suggestions for a new one let me know!  I'm almost out!

21) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYESHADOW COLOR OR SHADE?
I love purples.  Its my favorite color & really brings out my eyes.

22) DO YOU USE PENCIL OR LIQUID EYELINER?
Ususally pencil, sometimes liquid, but I'm not great at applying it.

23) HOW OFTEN DO YOU POKE YOUR EYES WITH AN EYELINER PENCIL?
haha, not too often

24) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
Messy, but great when you want intense color

25) DO YOU USE MINERAL MAKE UP?
Yep!  LOVE ITTTTT

26) WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK? LIPGLOSS?
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss in Rave
I had one from VS that I LOVED.  I think it was in a bronzed line or something.  They don't make it anymore :(
Avon Glazewear Diamonds in Pink Tiara (i think that is the color)

27) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BLUSH?
NARS Orgasm

28) DO YOU BUY YOUR MAKE UP ON EBAY?
Nope

29) DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTORE MAKE UP?
Maybelline Define A Brow Pencil.  There are a few mascaras I like.  The Loreal Hip line is pretty good for fun colors.

30) DO YOU GO TO A CCO?
Whats a CCO

31) DID YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKE UP CLASSES?
Yes, and I am!  Love them!

32) ARE YOU CLUMSY PUTTING ON MAKE UP?
haha.  When I rush.
 
33) NAME A MAKE UP CRIME THAT YOU HATE?
#1 Not Blending.  Spidery eyelashes.

34) DO YOU LIKE COLORFUL SHADES OF MAKE UP EYESHADOW, LIPSTICK OR NEUTRAL ONES?
I like both.  Sometimes I want to be fun & do a bright color ful eye, other times I want to keep it simple & neutral with browns.  I'm also a big fan of using a neutral/browns then throwing a little color in the crease to mix it up a bit.
 
35) WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKE UP?
Beyonce always looks pretty good.  Kim Kardashian too

36) IF YOU COULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH ONE MAKE UP ITEM WHAT WOULD IT BE?
mascara

37) WOULD YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Yes, all the time.

38) DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Sure, make up enhances your natural beauty ;)

39) IN YOUR OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP LINE?
I'm really digging Bare Escentuals right now...their Bare Minerals & Buxom lines.

40) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAKE UP?
I love it.  It's a great tool/accessory in a womans life.  The list is endless when it comes to what you can achieve with makeup.